Terms & Conditions
- Just take the Kids agrees to supply the equipment to the Hirer on the Terms and Conditions set out in this Agreement
- The Hirer acknowledges that title to the equipment shall always remain with Just take the Kids and the Hirer understands that the Agreement relates only to the use of the equipment not the purchase
- The equipment Just take the Kids agrees to supply to the Hirer is set out in the invoice
The Parties Agree;
- The period of the hire term is set out in the invoice/booking agreement
- In the event the Hirer breaches any of the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement or fails to return the equipment, or damages the equipment or equipment is not in the same state of repair are as at the commencement of hire, then Just take the Kids may take possession of the equipment and claim for any outstanding amounts owing to the Just take the Kids and debit the Hirer from nominated credit card account as provided with the amount outstanding and payable as well as charge any costs of replacement or repair to the equipment
- Notice in writing may be served by either party by email or personally.
- This Booking agreement contains all the Terms and Conditions agreed upon by the parties
The Hirer Agrees;
- To pay the hiring charges as prescribed in the invoice including delivery charges, pickup charges and hire fees.
- Not to make or permit any unauthorised alterations to the equipment
- To return the equipment to Just take the Kids at the expiration of the Hire Term in the same condition as when the Hirer first received it and further the Hirer will be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment and if necessary will reimburse the full replacement cost or repair costs for the equipment which costs can be deducted from the credit card/bond provided by the Hirer
- In the event the equipment is damaged when in possession of the Hirer the Hirer agrees to pay for each individual item up to its full replacement value. Further in the event that any equipment is stolen the Hirer agrees to submit either Police Report or evidence of loss or both within 7 days of the incident particularly in the case of damage caused by fire, storm, collision, accident or burglary and the Hirer becomes responsible for the full replacement value including the cost of removal or transportation associated with the replacement of the equipment
- The Hirer agrees that all charges for hire, loss, damage and repair will be paid and that all collection fees, legal fees, court costs or any expenses involved in the collection of these charges will be borne by the Hirer.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for any loss of or damage to the equipment for any reason whatsoever except loss or damages caused by reasonable wear and tear. It is agreed that upon the completion of the period of hire the whole or any part of the costs of replacement of the equipment must be met by the Hirer.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for any loss or damage to property or person caused by the equipment for any reason whatsoever during the period of hire and the Hirer shall indemnify Just take the Kids in relation and in respect of all claims, damages and expenses in relation thereto including but not limited to the uses or non-use of the equipment and The Hirer accepts full responsibility for the care and safekeeping and returning in good order of the equipment
- The Hirer shall under no circumstances repair or attempt to repair the equipment without prior consent from Just take the Kids
- This Agreement may not be transferred or assigned to any other party without the consent of Just take the Kids
- The Hirer hereby acknowledges he/she has been instructed in the safe and proper operation of the equipment and if whoever signs this Agreement warrants that he or she has the authority to make this contract and hereby agrees to indemnify the Just taker the Kids against all losses and costs that may be incurred that such authority is discovered not to be applicable
- The Hirer’s responsibility for the equipment commences on receipt of the equipment or on delivery as requested and ends when the Hirer returns the equipment to Just take the Kids.
- Any failure by Just take the Kids to enforce any or all of these conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any of this Company’s rights hereunder
- The Hirer shall be responsible upon receipt of the tax invoice from Just take the Kids to pay to Just take the Kids any amount payable for GST on the taxable supply of the equipment
- To return the equipment to Just take the Kids at the expiration of the Hire Term in the same condition as when the Hirer first received it and any failure to do so will result in cleaning charges to be incurred and such charges shall be liable to be paid by the Hirer and will pay the owner for all equipment lost, returned damaged or incomplete whilst on hire for the equipments current replacement value on a new for old basis
- Just take the Kids does not give any warranty as to the equipment or its suitability for any particular use and the Hirer by signing this agreement acknowledges that he/she has inspected the equipment and acknowledges it is in good and serviceable condition
- In the event that the Hirer cancels the hire contract within three days of the date for which it has been hired a cancellation fee of 75% of the hirer fees shall be payable. Any cancellations outside of this period there will be a full refund issued to the Hirer. This payment will be made the same way as payment was made to Just take the Kids
- You authorise Just take the Kids to complete any documents necessary to enable Just take the Kids to make any payments through the credit card system that you nominate for payment as prescribed in the invoice. A bond is applicable on all items hired from Just take the Kids. This will remain unprocessed unless goods are not returned as per the conditions of the contract or are returned damaged. Any amount to be paid will be debited from the nominated credit account at that time and if the equipment is lost or stolen or is to be replaced and costs of such exceed the amount of the bond then the Hirer will remain responsible for any amount in excess of the bond paid
- Any items returned early are not eligible for any refund for any unused period
- Just take the Kids ensures that all goods are in good order and repair at the time of hire and will provide the relevant instructions manual for use of equipment hired and the Hirer is to familiarise itself with the manufacturers recommendations and failure to comply with the manufacturers recommendations shall be the responsibility and liability of the Hirer. In those circumstances the Hirer will not make any claim against Just take the Kids and will indemnify Just take the Kids for any loss, damage or injury that may be occasioned as a result of failure to comply with the manufacturers recommendations
- In the event that the goods are damaged or if you as the Hirer are involved in any motor vehicle collision or like accident the use of such good is to immediately discontinue and returned to Just take the Kids
- The Hirer will not rent or part with possession of the equipment to any other person or corporation without the written consent of Just take the Kids
- In the event that the equipment is retained beyond the period of hire then an additional penalty of $20 per day for hire in addition to the hire costs as specified in the booking agreement will apply.
- You must take your own precautions when using the equipment and ensure that they are used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. It is agreed and you agree that before you begin the use of the goods you will familiarise yourself with the manufacturers recommendation and comply strictly with those recommendations. If any assistance has been provided in fitting or installation of the goods you will not tamper with the goods or change the method of installation without obtaining written consent from Just take the Kids or a person who is qualified in the safe handling, installation and maintenance of the equipment