With a large display, pre-set modes and, most importantly, the integrated boost button, Elle TENS is a breeze to use. In fact it because of its effectiveness, simplicity and no-fuss that Elle TENS is one of the worlds most popular choice for mums-to-be.
When to use your Elle TENS machines for Labour?
Elle TENS can be used from the onset of labour.
Simply apply the 4 pads to your back as shown in the instructions and turn on Elle TENS . You will feel a pleasant pulsing sensation; this will help to increase your own pain relieving chemicals known as endorphins.
The Elle TENS features dual intensity controls for total flexibility over the mid and lower back electrodes. When experiencing a contraction, simply press the boost button for the extra surge of power needed to combat the pain. When the contraction ends, press the boost button again and it will automatically return to its previous level.
Elle TENS usage after Labour
Your Elle TENS machine is not only one of the best Labour TENS devices available it also operates like a normal TENS machine.
The use of TENS machines to address pain relief are endless, ranging from period pain, backache, muscle strengthening, acute pain, and rheumatoid arthritis pain to name a few.
Always seek advice from your medical practitioner.
What does TENS stand for?
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) which works by passing mild electrical pulses through the skin, via electrode pads, into the nerve fibres which lie below. These pulses help your body to produce its own pain killing chemicals, such as endorphins.
- Dual channel
- Pre-set modes for ease of use
- Integrated boost button
- Post natal pain relief
- Opti-max for extra pulse power
- Neck cord for mobility
- Tough rotating belt clip
- Large LCD display
- Elle TENS Unit
- 4 large electrode pads 40 x 100mm
- 2 AA batteries + 2 spare
- Elle TENS Instruction manual
- Soft carrying pouch
DO NOT USE TENS UNITS IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES
- During the first 12 weeks of pregnancy
- On the abdomen at any time during pregnancy or labour
- If you have a heart pacemaker
- If you have, or have ever had, a heart rhythm problem
- If you are suffering acute feverish conditions or infectious diseases
- If you have, or have had, epilepsy you must obtain the full approval of your doctor prior to using TENS